Health Management & Wellness
|Most employers are expecting more from their employees in terms of trying to stay healthy, thus limiting future health insurance costs and increases. Many now embrace the concept of a culture of wellness as the best tool in this effort.
We have experience implementing and communicating health management with the following goals and objectives:
- To Provide Actionable, Immediate Information
- To Develop Programs Based on Specific Risk Factors, and Employees’ Willingness to Change Attitudes and Behaviors
- To Create a Healthier, More Productive Workforce
- To Reinforce that You as the Employer Care About Your Employees
- To be Able to Measure Risk Reduction Over Time
- To Reduce and Control Health Insurance and Disability Costs
- To Assess Return on Investment
Wellness Program Components
The McCart Group can help you design a wellness program that works for your culture and workforce.
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA), including an Assessment Questionnaire and Biometrics
- Lifestyle Management, including Wellness Education and Wellness Coaching
- Review findings and provide recommendations to management
- Detailed Management Reports
- What are the Problems?
- Implement Programs Based on the Aggregate Data
- Are the Employees Willing and Ready to Change Behavior?
- Determine Level of Readiness to Change
- What Can the Organization Do to Help?
- Determine Level of Intervention and Budget
- What Can the Carrier Do?
- Disease Management to Reach High Risk Individuals
- Educational Materials
- Explore Creative Methods to Subsidize Cost of Wellness Plan